Brian K. Rostedt, P.E. (President)
- B.S. Civil Engineering, The University of Akron, 1984.
- Post-graduate studies: The University of Akron.
- Private consulting practice of civil-structural engineering since
January of 1997.
- Previously employed for 11-1/2 years with the City of Akron, Bureau
- Typical project experience: Design of school, hotel, office, factory and warehouse
buildings; Egress stair systems and guardrail systems; Misc. foundation design; Rehabilitation of parking
garages and buildings; Design of concrete silos and bulk material handling systems.
Larry L. Teeling, P.E. (Principal)
- BSCE, The University of Akron, Akron, Ohio, 1960.
- Post-graduate studies, The University of Akron. Seminars & Symposiums.
- Private consulting practice of structural, building design,
etc. since 1976. Owner-Teeling and Associates LLC, (2001 to 2003), Teeling
and Bakota, Ltd., (1998-2001), Owner - Structures Engineering, Structural Steel Detailing & Successor
Firms, (1976 to 1998).
- Previously employed (1960 - 1976) with Babcock & Wilcox Company, Firestone
Tire and Rubber Company, Karl Rohrer & Associates, Akron, Ohio; Glaus,
Pyle & Dehaven, Akron, Ohio; Hale & Kullgren, Akron, Ohio.
- Typical project experience: Design of office buildings, parking decks,
egress stair systems, structural steel connections,monumental stairs, guardrail systems, stadium
life safety systems, bins and silos, and bulk material handling systems.